Область досліджень і наукові інтереси:
- from August 2007: Department of Mathematics and Statistics, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia. Lecturer
- Theory and statistics of random fields. Spectral and correlation theory of random processes and fields
- Sampling in Fourier and signal analysis
- Stochastic in finance, insurance, and wireless communications
- Member of Editorial Board of "The Open Signal Processing Journal"
- Member of Editorial Board of Journal "In the World of Mathematics"
- Reviewer for "Zentralblatt fur Mathematik"
- Reviewer for "Mathematical Reviews"
- Member of the American Mathematical Society
- Member of the Kyiv Mathematical Society
- Member of the Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications
- 2008–2009 LTU research grant "Sampling, wavelets and optimal stochastic modelling"
- 2007 LTU incentive grant
- 2007 Swedish Institute grant SI-01424/2007
- 2005–2008 Tempus Project IB-JEP-25054-2004 "Training Centre for Actuaries and Financial Analysts"
- 2002–2004 Tempus-Tacis Network Project NP-22012-2001
- 2002 NATO Science Fellowship grant N 149419/432, awarded by The Research Council of Norway
- 2001–2002 NATO Grant N SA (PST, CLG.976361) 5437
- 1998–2000 Tempus-Tacis Project JEP-10353-97 "Statistical Aspects of Economics"
- 1997–1998 Soros Science Educational Program, Grant N APU071077
- 1997–1998 Higher education support program, Grant KV-97 HES N4122-1, "Analytical and statistical methods in
- political science, sociology and psychology"
- 1996-1997 Tempus Tacis pre-JEP N03213-96 "Statistical Aspects of Economics: Financial mathematics, Insurance
- and Sample Survey in Industry and Agriculture"
- 2001–2002 Fellowship of Central European University - "Quantitative Methods for Social Science"
- 2001 MaPhySto’s Summer Stipend
- 1999–2000 MA Development Fellowship of Central European University
- 1995 Award of the first UKMA’s contest in science and teaching